Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not your typical brooch bouquet

I am so excited about some of the items I have been creating for A Vintage Flair ( my new little hobby), the last several weeks.  As some of you know the "Brooch Bouquet" is a hot item, right now.  There as many variations as there are designers, which is awesome.  Any bride should be able to research and find the perfect design for her special day.

This journey started for me, when my daughter got engaged and decided on a "Vintage Wedding",  She mentioned her love of vintage jewels and lace, and ask if I could make her a bouquet to reflect this.

 I did some research, bought some necessary items and.......



I created the above.  Chassity really liked it, I received a few compliments, AND I really enjoy making them... so I opened an etsy shop.   I am happy to report, I have received 5 orders in the last two weeks, so.. YAY, I am making a little money with my new found hobby.



I have several ideas swirling around in my head for some new vintage pieces and can't wait to get them completed!  I will post them as soon as I can catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment